Welcome message

Dear friends,

Welcome to my blog. I am honored to have you visit. I hope you'll find my articles a blessing. I welcome your input and especially comments and questions.

I write as a Christian from Jerusalem, Israel about Biblical subjects.

I am particularly interested in the subjects of children, families, women's issues, corporal punishment, science and nature as these subjects relate to the Holy Scriptures.

For more information, see my website: www.biblechild.com

With every good wish - Samuel Martin

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Greet each other with a holy kiss

2 comments:

Elizabeth Battle said...

It's so important to learn the whole truth of God...the Scriptures in proper context. Otherwise, we end up with those weird, legalistic traditions like the kissing bit...and spanking with a "rod."

Valencia said...

This is cool!