Welcome message

Dear friends,

Welcome to my blog. I am honored to have you visit. I hope you'll find my articles a blessing. I welcome your input and especially comments and questions.

I write as a Christian from Jerusalem, Israel about Biblical subjects.

I am particularly interested in the subjects of children, families, women's issues, corporal punishment, science and nature as these subjects relate to the Holy Scriptures.

For more information, see my website: www.biblechild.com

With every good wish - Samuel Martin

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Active ongoing conversation taking place on FACEBOOK

Active ongoing conversation taking place on FACEBOOK
 
Dear friends,
 
I've taken a little break to get my new FACEBOOK page up and going and I am really excited about the energy level there. 
 
I feel it a great opportunity to connect, communicate and cooperate.
 
Please stop by.
 
https://www.facebook.com/byblechyld
 
I'll continue blogging and ensuring the same ongoing active engagement with Biblical topics.
 
I totally think this is going to become more exciting, more dynamic, higher quality and to have a greater impact.
 
This is because on FB we can have a greater sense of community and sharing information.
 
I am so looking forward to that. I need it more because interacting with you all is so inspirational and powerful.
 
I've got some exciting blog posts in the works. Some will be challenging and provocative.
 
Look for something new including a guest post coming very soon.
 
My part is already done, so look for something new in short order. 
 
Please do be in touch.
 
Blessings from the Holy Land,
 
Samuel Martin - Project Director
New Foundation for Biblical Research
P O Box 21543
Jerusalem 91214 Israel
A project of the Century One Foundation - http://www.centuryone.org/fba.html

No comments: