Welcome message

Dear friends,

Welcome to my blog. I am honored to have you visit. I hope you'll find my articles a blessing. I welcome your input and especially comments and questions.

I write as a Christian from Jerusalem, Israel about Biblical subjects.

I am particularly interested in the subjects of children, families, women's issues, corporal punishment, science and nature as these subjects relate to the Holy Scriptures.

For more information, see my website: www.biblechild.com

With every good wish - Samuel Martin

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A guest post on Dulce's Blog

I've contributed a guest post to Dulce de Leche, one of my favorite blogs.

http://www.dulcefamily.blogspot.com/2011/12/was-jesus-married-some-thoughts-by.html

I have been so blessed by her writings. Check them out. I know you'll enjoy them.

Merry Christmas

Samuel Martin



1 comment:

dulce de leche said...

Thank you so very much! I am so grateful that God put us in contact with each other, and I appreciate your generosity in sharing your writings so very much. The work you are doing is a glorious part of turning the hearts of the parents to their children and the hearts of the children to their parents.